Remember Gossipers:

You're not relevant unless you're talked about :)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello Newlyweds

Spotted: It looks like S. Finn has actually snatched a lovely life partner and taken the big step of walking down the isle...and his blissful partner has a vagina. Oh yes, looks like there's a new married couple in Hillcrest and this one actually has opposite anatomy parts. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Finn on your new nuptial agreement. While I must say that I am a bit surprised and even confused I hope that you both had a beautiful ceremony. Noticing that neither of you wore white I applaud you both none the less. Now the only question that is left for everyone to ask is, "who will wear the pants in this relationship: Stevie or Shandra??" I guess my invite got lost in the mail. Oh well, perhaps I can make the baby shower :) Do I hear the pitter patter of Baby Finns? I guess only time and faulty birth control will tell.
XoXo

Nuptial Bliss: Mr. & Mrs. Finn hand in hand - I have dibs on the bouquet 

No comments:

Post a Comment