Remember Gossipers:

You're not relevant unless you're talked about :)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Only Facts Are Presented

It's been a tame week Gossipers - kudos you. So just recently it has been brought to my attention that certain individuals think my "stories" are being spun around mere rumors and not facts. Like I've said before - I don't post on anything that isn't factual. Now you may not like what I've posted b/c it links to you or you feel I'm being biased in some way, but again that isn't the case. Drama only lives on when YOU, my fine gossipers provide and create the drama. It's as simple as that. If you don't want your dirty laundry shared then don't make a scene out in public for others to speak about. If you don't want to appear to be the mess that you are - learn moderation. Learn to be honest. You can't be upset or angry that I call it like it is - again, I'm merely the messenger - it is YOU that creates the message. Remember that. You know you love me.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment