Remember Gossipers:

You're not relevant unless you're talked about :)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Welcome Back//Fables Not Apply

Good evening Gossipers. Yes, it has been a few weeks from my last post and I apologize for my absence, but reality was calling for my presence and I couldn't ignore it any longer. In life we will deal with individuals who attempt to feed us fables by hand and act as if this gesture is something worth appraisal. Individuals who attempt to sugar-coat the realities that we will face on our day to day lives. I do not respect these individuals. I accept them, but I do not respect them - there is a difference. There is nothing worse than being surrounded by a constant presence of a false reality and people who succumb to this facade. Hypocrites and two-faced beings will eventually face the harsh truth that their words are empty. They are meaningless. What I say and what I write may not be to your liking, but again that is your opinion and yours alone. I only write and say what others are afraid to say out of fear of being looked at differently. I am honest - I call a spade a spade and nothing else. I'm happy to be back Gossipers and starting tomorrow I'm ready to post some sweet delights that I collected over the weekend. I missed you all...I'm sure you missed me too.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment